This Week In The Studio


Good morning fellow art lovers. . . thanks so much for stopping by to see me.

Our area woke up to a snow storm blanketing everything yesterday morning. . . not something I expected this time of year but hey what can you do?  I was fortunate to do a little supply shopping with Wendy from Dragonfly Dreamers. . . a little snow didn't deter us and then lunch with the lovely Michelle from Collage Your World. . . now that's my kind of day. . . minus the snow.

I picked up a few Copic markers and a cube to store them in.  What I love about this storage is that you can add cubes to cubes.  Each will hold 36 markers so that's quite a lot.  Isn't it lovely?

I have continued my studio purge and now it has moved into the rec room. . . yeah!  It's funny how once you start you want to keep going. . . at least I do. . . it's the organizer in me.  I have decided on a paint palette much to my husbands chagrin. . . go big or go home honey. . . might as well do it all!  He really hates when I say 'I've been thinking'  he knows that means work for him.

I completed all our income tax last week and dropped off at the accountants. . . check!  It feels so good to have that out of the way which leaves me open to get on with my drawings.

I hope you have a lovely week and chase down your dreams.

Sheila

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't that snow a bit of a shocker? Come on Mother Nature, what happened to spring!?

    Your cube holder looks cool & functional. Love the shades of your blue & purple markers :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly

    I know, I am soooo done with snow. I love these markers, they blend so beautifully...they are alcohol based and the colours are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did not have the snow, just high winds. Sounds like you had fun shopping! I have to find a place near me that sells those markers. I haven't found a store yet. I hate paying for shipping. Well have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so damp here Susan...sometimes I think I would like to move to Arizona. I think you would really like these markers, they blend so beautifully. I could send you a set, I get them at a local store and the prices are pretty good comparatively...not sure what shipping would be, I could find out if you would like.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails