03 April 2012

This Week In The Studio


Hello and welcome Art lovers. . . I hope this post finds you well.  

My mouth is healing nicely (the  doc said so) but still a challenge with eating and cleaning though it has made me very aware of what and how I eat.  I believe it's always a good thing to have challenges come into our lives in which we have to step up to.  It makes us realize we can't take our health and wellness for granted.

I have been continuing with my studio clean up. . . moving and shifting my displays around for a fresh look (nice quiet work for recouping my energy).  I've had a few requests from friends, family and clients to have my prints, cards and art jewelry on display so they can come and do a little shopping when they are in the area. . . your studio is so much more than just a place to work.  If you have the room it's an office, a store, a classroom and of course your sanctuary.

This small cabinet houses many of my jewelry findings.  It belongs to my bedroom set, it's the wash stand and fortunately for me I don't have room in bedroom so it resides here and is the best storage. . . two drawers and a small cabinet in the bottom.  It is missing it's towel rack but I think I could have one made if I so desire though I haven't needed it yet.

Well I am off to move a few more things around. . . enjoy your week and happy Spring.

Sheila