This Week In The Studio


Hello my Artsy friends hope you had a lovely weekend. . . I got so busy outside I almost forgot to post this.

We've been having a wonderful warm stretch of weather, such a nice reprieve from our cold, wet days of late.  So needless to say I haven't been spending a lot of time in the studio...it's just too nice to be indoors.  

I love this time of year where the days are getting longer, the sun is a little bit warmer and Spring is just around the corner. . . I just want to be outside soaking up that vitamin D listening to the birds singing.

I have been contemplating moving a few things around in my studio though not sure what I want to do yet. . . I have to think on it a bit.

In the photo above you can see my painting zone (yes I have zones for different activities. . . it's the Virgo in me) and sorry it is a little untidy that's why I need to purge a bit and re-organize though I find it so hard to let things go.  Do you have any suggestions?

I hope you are having wonderful weather too, get out there and enjoy. . . it's good for the soul.

Sheila

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what you mean, untidy. It is so organised!! Did you see the pics of my studio on my blog? You would be frightened so don't look. I have this metal stand that holds all my paints on a carosel. i bought it at JoAnn Fabrics, I'm sure Hobby Lobby or Dick Blick has one.I can see all my colors. Or just turn them over so you can see what colors. That is the only suggestion I have for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of it is ok, my shelves need attention I think. I have a JoAnn's fairly close by, just a drive down to Ogdensburg, NY about 1.5 hour. I haven't been there in a while. Your studio looked fine to me Susan. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes paints do seem to take up a lot of space. I'm still trying to get mine down to one carousel but haven't had much luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what it's like Wendy with buying bulk. Your carousels are nice they keep things organized.

      Delete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails