27 February 2012

This Week In The Studio


Hello my fellow artsies. . . hope you have big plans for this week.

I think they have decided on the final design for the Tai Chi shirt. . . there were just a few minor adjustments that were made. . . that's how it's done.  It was so nice when the idea is given to me, I can just run from there. . . it's the idea that can sometimes be the most difficult to come up with.  I have it hanging on my idea board over my desk. . . it gives my inspiration.


I attended the reveal of the Extreme Makeover Kindness Edition on Saturday, what a wonderful space that Sonya and her team created. . . these kids now have a fabulous place to tackle their homework.  You can see Harley hanging out over one of the work stations in the photo above.

I have two drawings on the go now, Draw With Me - Baby Shoes and the Old Chevy, but that's pretty standard for me just like I have a few books I'm reading at the same time. . . keeps my mind fresh.  I don't want to get too far ahead on the Baby Shoes, I want to be able to share my progress slowly.

You have an awesome week. . . stop in on Thursday for Draw with Me and see how the drawing is coming along, hopefully you will feel like joining in.

Sheila