Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to Awaken?

'Follow' photo by Sheila Cain-Sample


Today Jaimie Ridler Studios asks 'What do you wish to awaken?'

I think I have been on this path for a while now so I have awakened it already...my Artistic desire but it always needs nurturing.

I have awakened my spiritual centre which has grounded me in more ways than I can name...it has been a true guide for my life and how I wish to live.

I do wish to awaken passion in my children. Through example I hope they see how truly happy and fulfilled one can be when you are pursuing your hearts true path, and I believe we all have a path we must follow. It may not be the path you have imagined but it is necessary to your development.

Life is a path and we are here to learn, to grow.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful words today. You reminded me of how I wish to awaken adventure and self-confidence in my children. Hopefully, when they see me take some risks and discover new things about myself,they will feel inspired. As you wish for yourself today, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful wish. as sheila wishes for herself and her children, so i wish for them also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful wish today, as always. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also, and may the path she walks be lined with gifts of serendipity and little windows of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you awaken your children to the passion in life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Sheila wishes to continue awakening, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    What wonderful wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As passionate Sheila wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails