WishCasting Wednesday - What is your Spirit wishing for

Original graphite drawing by Sheila
Jaimie Ridler Studios asks us this Wish Casting Wednesday, What is your spirit wishing for? After great thought and reflection I concluded that the thing my spirit is crying out for (loudly I might say) is recognition and validation.
As Jamie says we tend to take on roles that we think others would approve and once we have fulfilled all those duties I think only then we let ourselves reach for what we truly feel deep down is the true essence of ourselves.
I love being an artist and how I feel when I'm engaged in that dream, it is my true self, where I feel the most like who I am suppose to be.
So my wish this week is for my Art to be noticed and to take that next BIG step towards success. I also wish great success for all of you who are searching for the spirit within.

13 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful and I know you will be a success. I too love watercolor pencils but I have yet to find a teacher who uses them. I wish we lived closer.
    As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Your work is amazing and I wish for you the success that will feed your soul and your pocket book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your wish Sheila!

    As Sheila wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her (and all the rest of us!) with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    May you and your art get the spotlight you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Sheila wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Harley, reminds me of my sister's(now my mom's) cat Rudy:)

    As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very similar to my post! I love your drawing of the kittie, very nicely done.
    As Sheila wishes for herself, so do I! May you find the steps you need to take you where you want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Your artwork is incredible. You are an artist! May you fulfill all your dreams!
    I lived in Ottawa for 3 years - attending Carleton. Loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I truly wish for her as well.

    Wishing you nothing but goodness as you take that next BIG step.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails