Wish Casting Wednesday - What Do You Wish To Embrace?

'Chick-a-dee' graphite

If you take the word literally I wish to embrace my family and friends, they are the most important to me. I think we could all 'embrace' our special ones with a hug and tell them that we love them.


I wish to reach out to friends and offer my best energy in support (as we all need positive karma in our lives).

I wish to embrace career opportunities as they arise, be open to things that I am unsure of and think too much about.

I embrace you, my fellow bloggers, thanks for all your positive support and may you have great big hugs in your life.

11 comments:

  1. I am only on the topic of hugs today, so i big hug back and forth ;) from Germany and I love that bird above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to embrace a challenging job.
    I wish to embrace an unknown future.
    I wish to embrace my niece. :-)

    Thank you for this posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to hug your cute bird. I love birds and am working hard at improving my sketching of them

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for you also. Hugs back to you. I really love your pencil work it is beautiful. Do you do pencil drawings based on photos for people?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Your pencil works is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful drawing! As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well. As you will it, so may it be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Sheila wishes for herself so I wish for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Your artwork is beautiful. I am adding you on @ twitter. So I can come back often.
    ~Theresa (msartist03)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails