15 November 2009

A Few Things You Might Not Know


(this is my Aunt Mary, Aunt Charlotte and Mom, Tesia)
circa 1932

5 things you may not know about me.

1. I sucked my thumb as a child so I wore braces for two years in my teens.
2. I love liver and onions (my honey makes the best).
3. I've been crushing on Paul McCartney since I was 8.
4. I really want to own a 1965 Mustang. (colour doesn't matter)
5. I was born on my paternal Grandmother's birthday and my maternal Grandfather's birthday.

Getting to know someone is a strange and wonderous thing, we are social creatures yet are apprehensive to open up and let people in, become vulnerable. You know it's worth while taking the time to listen to the soul sing, this song is the true essence of a person...you can hear it if you open your heart and are willing to trust.