04 December 2013

Gratitude Journal - Now What Do I Do?

So now you have your journal, you're wondering 'where do you start'. . . that's always the hard part, a blank page staring at you but here, there is no wrong way to do this, it's all about playing and having fun.  You'll see, it will be so easy by the time you're finished, you'll laugh.


I start with the blank Gratitude page, get familiar. . . and the best way to do this is doodle.  Get out whatever pen you love the most and put down some patterns.  I love my Copic multiliner 01size but the Sakura Micron pen 01 or 02 is just as fantastic, I switch back and forth between these two.


Then choose some colour, I use my Verithin coloured pencils 'cause that's what I have.  Copic markers work not bad but will bleed through to the other side so you actually can use the colour for both sides.  (If you're using markers try them out on a single sheet first to see what they do.)


Stick on some tissue tape, glue on some words, stamp on a date. . . whatever your little heart desires.


Now get in there and have fun!  That's an order!

Message me and let me know how you're getting along. . . I would love to hear.

Talk to you soon,

Sheila