17 November 2013

Hand Drawn Christmas Cards

There is so much going on this time of year, everyone making their plans for the most joyous of seasons.


I wanted to share with you a few of my newest creations, something near and dear to my heart. . . cards.  To be more precise, Christmas cards.


Peace, Joy and Merry


This is what I have chosen for 2013.

I cut a 7x5 inch card from 140lb. cold press watercolour paper (it gives the most loveliest of texture as you can see) and I score and fold.  Some days I do only that. . . it's very therapeutic I can tell ya.

The words are first drawn with ink and then I add colour and shade with coloured pencils.  The cards come with their own white or red envelope (which ever you prefer)

Each card is $10.


I love the thought of a hand drawn and coloured card, something special for the special people in our lives.

Every year I dream of a new card design that I can share with my family and you, my friends.

If you are interested in cards to send to your family drop me a line and we can set something up.

Talk to you soon