29 January 2013

Hello 2013


Wow, where did January go?  Hello my dears, it's so nice of you to drop in.

January was a whirl wind and flew on by. . . I'm not complaining, our weather has been, to say the least,   cold and, well, yes, wintery.

I've been catching up on my reading (favourite blogs) setting my goals and direction for 2013.  This is something I have found very important for my development as an ever evolving artist.

I will share with you one of my 'go to' blogs. . . his name is Michael Nobbs, you may have heard of him.  His whole approach to creativity is very inspiring to me and its SIMPLE.  Check out Michael's website here.

I love Michael's idea of every day sitting down for 20 minutes with a cup of coffee or, in his case, a pot of tea and reflect and plan.  This is a practice I will continue to do, it's a lovely way to see if you are keeping on your path and living your dream.

I'm off to work on my 'WORD' for 2013.  I have chosen it now I want to 'doodle' it up a little.

Talk to you soon