Dragonfly Dreamers Christmas Open House





This Sunday my good friend Wendy is opening her home and hosting a Christmas Open House at 3557 Munster Road from 1-4pm.  This year she has four vendors participating.  Old Farmhouse Soaps etc., Sharon Michaelson - Hand knit socks and such, Wendy - copper jewelry and more and then there is me.  Each vendor has graciously donated a special item for a door prize.  Check out my Facebook events for more details.

Wendy and I worked on these little tree ornaments in the photo above this week which are little gifts for each person who attends the show. . . cute ay?  

I hope you can make it.

Sheila

PS  Off to bed I go, I have a big day tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! I so wish I could visit! I am certain it will be a wonderful success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer it would be so great if you could make it up for a visit. It was a lovely afternoon, great weather and people.

      Delete
  2. The ornaments are so cute. I am going to pass the pic on to a friend, it is just here style. Hope the open house sells out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ornaments were so much fun to make, Wendy and I spent an afternoon and a morning putting them all together. It's nice to be able to give someone a little gift for coming to the Open House. Thanks for passing along, it's always good to share.

      Delete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails