They have arrived!


So hello again my art loving friends, I hope you've been creating feverishly.

As you know I've been waiting patiently for my new pencils that I won from Derwent about a month ago...well not so patient, I'm like a kid at Christmas when it comes to art supplies.  They have arrived all sharpened and ready to go!  And I'm soooooo excited!

Look at these beauties, it's almost a shame to disturb this fabulous little nest but no worries, I will, I just have to decide what will be my inaugural masterpiece.  So many possibilities...I never have a problem with ideas it's which one to choose to do first.  I always have ideas swirling around my right brain, so much so it wakes me up at night...I guess I am in my right mind after all.

I hope you have new art supplies in your near future, sometimes we just have  make them happen for ourselves.  A trip to the art store is always time well wasted to me, it's like my honey going to Canadian Tire.

Enjoy your Saturday..the sun is shining here, that's always a good start.

2 comments:

  1. They look absolutely delicious! What wonderful art you will create together. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are wonderful! Can hardly wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails