Wish Casting Wednesday - What do you wish for your family?


Today is Wishcasting Wednesday at Jaimie Ridler Studios - her question for us today is...

What do you wish for your family?

This is a prayer I make everyday for my family - I wish them health, happiness and safety.

At night when all is quiet and my boys (and honey) are all tucked in safe and sound I pray for them. I suppose it could be considered a wish, depending on your beliefs, but for me it is a prayer and I know that the universe is listening.

Open your hearts and believe in the power of wishes.

11 comments:

  1. As Sheila wishes and prays for herself and her family, so I wish for them also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sheila wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
    Oh Sheila...you made me tear up...because..as my children get older...I worry about them..which is pointless..but still I do! May your darlings feel what you send out for them.. May all of our kiddos be safe and full of peace!
    Hugs to you hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sheila wishes and prays for herself and her family, so I wish for them also.

    Nothing wrong with those wishes, so important and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~however or whatever wish or prayer it may be...you are sending out to be heard...to be followed through...as Sheila wishes and prays for herself and her family so I wish for them to...safe with much love and light...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Sheila wishes and prays for herself and her family, so I wish and pray for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Sheila wishes for herself, and her family,so I wish for them also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are in my prayers as well.
    As Sheila wishes for her herself & family, so I wish also:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Sheila wishes for herself and her family, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Sheila wishes for her family, so I wish for them also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, sheila, I so wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As you wish for yourself and your family, Sheila, I so wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails