Wish Casting Wednesday - What do you wish to give?

Kettle Reflections - graphite by Sheila
It's Wish Casting Wednesday and Jaimie Ridler asks us 'What do you wish to give?'

What do I wish to give? Think, think...

I think what I wish to give is my time. It's all about balance, knowing when to call it quits with work and spend time with the ones that mean the most to us. Time for my children, to connected to what's going on in their lives. Time for my husband to keep our relationship growing. Time for my aging in-laws, who need us a little more each day. Time for my friends to share artists ideas and camaraderie. Time for my community that we need to nurture and embrace.

I think when you give of yourself truly and freely you will receive it back ten fold...and I do. At the end of the day I want to feel that I've done my best to reach the people I love.

Give of yourself, it will free you beyond belief.

Bless

11 comments:

  1. Time is a great present!
    As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Lovely drawing! Hey, maybe you are interested in my paper swap. Look here: http://wovenletters.blogspot.com/2009/11/paper-swap-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Loved the reflection. So lively.
    I agree, the giving from the heart, no strings attached, is the most freeing experience.
    As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. As Sheila wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheila,
    this is lovely....and such a wonderful wish. thank you for sharing this! i also LOVE your photo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful post. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Time, such a lovely gift to give, that is part of my wish this week also.. May your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Sheila wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
    Awesome pic!
    Inspiring ahd fabulous wish!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Sheila wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    The gift of time - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Sheila wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The most valuable, meaningful gift. Your time. as Sheila wishes for herself, so may it be. Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails