05 October 2009

Love to Journal


I don't know if anyone else is burdened with this affliction, when the weather is changing (pressure wise) terrible headaches ensue. They don't come very often, thank goodness, but it sure puts a kink in production. On the upside the days following are filled with flowing inspiration, so much so I've had to start a new journal just for new drawing ideas and techniques I want to try. I normally keep a journal to store 'reminders' of things I've seen, interesting facts and feelings that pop in, funky places I want to visit, supplies I need to replace...well you know how it goes, but this new journal is growing very fast. Journaling is a wonderful, fulfilling way to remind oneself of important content but also a creative way to stir the soul awake. The more you do the easier it becomes. Challenge yourself to journal...it may surprise you.